Since 1983 HANSEN-RICE, INC. has constructed more than 38 million square feet of facility for a variety of industries across the world - all while maintaining a 75% repeat business rate.
Since HANSEN-RICE, INC. was founded, we have used our Design-Build approach to create a smoother, more efficient building process - from the original concept through completion. Using this process we have completed outstanding projects in a variety of industries, varying from 10,000 sq. ft. office buildings to 2,000,000 sq. ft. distribution centers.
With HANSEN-RICE, INC. you get an experienced company that knows how to chart a course through your construction project.
HANSEN-RICE, INC. is built on the philosophy that truly successful business partnerships require the utmost integrity on all levels. We take pride in our commitment to honesty in all our business dealings. Clients' needs and requirements may vary across industries, but our commitment to perfection and service does not.
Since 1983, we have served thousands of satisfied building owners. We are proud to say that over 75% of our customers are repeat clients, including our very first customer. Burke Hansen and John Rice have managed the company for the last ten years, and as we’ve progressed over the years, our commitment to perfecting the process of building only grows stronger.
NATIONWIDE SERVICE - licensed in 50 states, we have traveling crews with vast experience crossing the nation self-performing any number of scopes of work assuring quality.
- Ability to supply and erect steel in remarkable time frames while maintaining a high level of quality and safety – over 90,000 sq. ft. of steel erected, roofed and sheeted in one day.
- Received the 2006 Wisconsin Governor’s Exemplary Employer Award, Wisconsin-2006
- Ranked as # 3 on the 2009 Idaho General Contractor’s TopList.
- Ranked in Metal Construction News for the previous twelve years as one of the top three largest metal building contractors in the nation.
- Consistently selected as the contractor of choice by the largest companies in the country who have the ability to choose from the nation’s best contractors.
- Ability to maintain loyalty, with up to 75 percent of our annual business from previous clients.
- Ranked # 2 in two categories for 2009 in Metal Construction News: purchasing the most steel tonnage and constructing (self performing) the most square feet of metal buildings in the nation.
- NAIMA’s IQ 2007 award for the commitment to the best practices and achieving the highest standards of energy efficiency through the use of insulation.
WHAT SETS US APART
We believe that any successful company must understand that your customer is your greatest asset and everything you do must be directed toward developing and nurturing those relationships.
HANSEN-RICE, INC. employs a team of LEED Accredited professionals who are dedicated to the energy efficiency and sustainability of each construction project we are involved in.
Our high-performance facilities utilize sustainable and integrated design strategies, equipment, materials and systems to achieve enhanced energy savings, reduced operational costs and lower total cost of ownership.