FROM HYGIENIC DESIGNS TO BEST CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES, WE UNDERSTAND FOOD SAFETY EXPECTATIONS.
At HANSEN-RICE, INC., our clients are demanding that their sanitary processing equipment be integrated into a totally hygienic environment that prevents microbial and physical contaminants from affecting their products.
Our team of professional work with client's way upstream developing their concept and assisting them in fully understanding the critical design elements required for constructing food-safe hygienic facilities. We understand that the infrastructure of the facilities we create must be designed and constructed in a highly specialized manner in order to be compliant with today's Food Safety Modernization Act.
We integrate the following design principles into each of the facilities we create:
- Thorough understanding of FSMA in USDA & FDA facilities
- Establishing distinct Hygienic Zones
- Controlling personnel & material flow to reduce hazards
- Implement allergen controls to reduce cross-contamination risk
- Design an integrated building envelope for multi-temperature use
- Control humidity & prevent condensation
- Control airflow & air quality throughout facility
- Create sanitary plumbing and drain systems
- Safe & secure site condition - 1st line of defense
- Cleanable components - floors, drains, walls, walk-on ceilings, penetrations
- Utility systems designed to prevent contamination
- Create facilities that promote sanitation - see it, reach it, clean it